Friday, December 24, 2010

Just In Time for Christmas!


Well, well, well. Looks like another of my Fantasy Flight assignments has dropped just in time for all your last-minute Christmas Shopping needs. This time it's The Frozen Reaches, first book of the Warpstorm Trilogy. There's a little something for every Rogue Trader player in this book. Back-room politicking for Rogue Traders and Seneschals, secrets to uncover for Explorators, objects of faith and desire for the Missionaries, and more Orks than you can shake a really big stick at for everyone else. So keep an eye out for this one, and Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Greg(ory) Senpai said...

Just picked up the Rogue Trader Core Rulebook, and the Game Master's Kit. I will be giving them a review on my blog. Hopefully, after a while, I will get around to reviewing this one as well. Looking forward to it. Everything I have seen so far is really, really great!